What is a Certified Arborist?
Certified Arborists are tree care specialists dedicated to excellence in the field of arboriculture. They are highly qualified in the care of your valuable tree and shrubs with the knowledge of the most up-to-date advances and proven age-old techniques. Certified Arborists are widely recognized professionals educated and trained in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of your trees and shrubs
- Proper pruning and management techniques for your property value raising trees and shrubs
- Tree biology
- Selecting and identifying the appropriate trees and shrubs for your landscape
- Installation of trees, as well as nutrition and fertilization to keep your trees in peak condition
- Recognizing tree and the all too often construction damage
What to Expect
As a homeowner, ask questions, verify certification by asking for the Arborist’s ID card or verify on the ISA website, and make sure the Certified Arborist is the one doing the tree care. It’s absolutely paramount you take these actions when thousands of dollars of tree and property value are on the line.