Tree Removal Service in Minnetonka MN
Minnetonka is a suburb of Minneapolis, but itâ€™s also home to Cargill â€“ the worldâ€™s largest privately owned company. And Minnetonka has the added distinction of being one of the areas Minnesota Tree Surgeons provides residential and commercial tree services! We work in the greater Minneapolis area and have a reputation for superior service, dedication to our customers, and passing our knowledge on to our customers so they can make informed decisions about their tree care.
Tree Services in Minnetonka
Minnesota Tree Surgeons provides several tree services for Minnetonka residents and businesses. And unlike our competition, we always have an ISA Certified Arborist onsite to ensure that we do our work in an effective, non-invasive way that maintains the aesthetic appeal of your lawn or grounds.
Our Minnetonka tree services include:
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Planting
- Fruit Tree Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Lot Clearing
- Storm Damage Cleanup and Emergency Tree Services
- Non-Invasive Tree Cabling (to support older or weaker trees and extend their life)
- Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) Injections (as well as treatments to help prevent Oak Wilt and Dutch Elm disease from destroying your trees)
Minnesota Tree Surgeons is your source for a wide range of tree services in Minnetonka, including tree removal, stump removal, and trimming of trees and shrubs. We’re locally owned and operated, and dedicated to providing the best Minnetonka tree services for our customers. We want your return service and referrals, so we’ll do our best with every service call we make.
Besides tree removal and tree trimming services, we also offer storm damage cleanup services in Minnetonka. Let us fix up what Mother Nature messed up! We can also help you trim and neaten your shrubs and ornamental trees so they look their best, and our tree care services help your trees stay healthier so they are less susceptible to disease and damage from insects such as the ash borer.
Why hire Minnesota Tree Surgeons in Minnetonka instead of trimming your trees yourself?
Many homeowners figure that if they have a chainsaw and a little time on the weekend, they can trim their trees or shrubs themselves. However, here are 3 good reasons why it really makes sense to hire a professional tree removal company in Minnetonka instead of going the DIY route:
1. Professional tree services are safer for you. Pruning a low-hanging branch or two is one thing, but grown trees often need pruning higher up. You may not have the tools and safety equipment to handle pruning at great heights, but we do! We’re used to performing all kinds of Minnetonka tree pruning and tree removal services, so we do the job safely and professionally -- and you don’t have to risk life and limb to remove a few limbs.
2. Hiring a tree removal expert is also safer for your property. Unless you’re used to cutting down trees or pruning limbs, it can be a little tricky to know exactly how the tree or limb is going to fall once you cut it. Make the wrong calculation, and it could damage your home, your vehicle, your fence, a neighbor’s home and property, or even the sidewalk or road! That’s a very expensive risk to take, especially when you’re dealing with large trees or a damaged tree. A professional Minnetonka tree service, on the other hand, will have the tools, experience and training to get the job done safely -- not to mention the right insurance coverage just in case.
3. Save time with professional Minnetonka stump removal services. If you think cutting down a damaged or diseased tree is difficult, stump removal can be even more difficult and time-consuming. And since a stump can continue growing after the tree has been cut down, proper stump removal is important -- especially if the roots of the tree were a threat to your home. Plus, removing the tree stump is removing an eyesore from your property and making room for something more attractive!
When is the best time of year to hire a professional Minnetonka tree service to trim your trees?
If one of your trees needs emergency pruning because it’s posing a threat to your home or your neighbor’s home, then any time of year is a good time to call! But for routine pruning, the fall or winter might be a better time because there aren’t as many leaves, so you can see what needs to be trimmed, and there also aren’t as many insects to enter the tree through the “wounds” and cause internal damage.
But there are reasons why spring or summer might be a good time, too: The wounds made by the pruning will be quicker to heal. But since tree-harming insects such as borer insects are also more active in the spring and summer, your Minnetonka tree pruning professionals can help you take steps to protect your trees and keep them healthier overall.
Tree Pruning Services in Minnetonka
We offer both structural pruning for younger trees and maintenance pruning for mature trees. Structural pruning helps young trees live longer, grow stronger and more correctly, and look more beautiful. And with maintenance pruning, we remove dead branches from the mature treeâ€™s canopy to prevent further damage and decay from disease, insects and fungus.
Tree Removal in Minnetonka
Minnesota Tree Surgeons can remove your dead or damaged trees in a minimally invasive way. We often use a crane for tree removal, both for safety reasons and in order to avoid damaging your lawn. We also coordinate with your electric company when power lines are near the tree.
So call Minnesota Tree Surgeons for any and all tree services you may need in Minnetonka, MN. Weâ€™re not only licensed, bonded and insured, but also punctual and dedicated to high quality service. In fact, our customers have sometimes commented that we clean up the worksite so completely, itâ€™s almost as though no one had been there!
Contact us for more information on our tree services in Minnetonka, or use the Service Request form to request an appointment. We look forward to serving you.